Paths of Study
Know what you want to study? You’re in the right place.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Paths guide students through introductory, intermediate, and advanced levels of interdisciplinary study within a field. Work within a Path culminates in a major project, capstone, or thesis. You can also combine your studies in a Path with an internship at a local non-profit, business, or government agency. Learn more about Paths of Study here.
Current Paths of Study
- Culture, Text, and Language in World Societies
- Environmental Studies
- Food and Agriculture
- Integrated Biology and Chemistry
- Latinx, Latin American Studies, and ELL Education (El Camino)
- Literary Arts
- Mathematical, Physical, and Computer Sciences
- Media Arts and Studies
- Native American and Indigenous Programs
- Political Economy, Global Studies, and Environmental Justice
- Visual Arts
More Paths coming in fall 2020
- Psychology, Sociology, and Social Work
- Work: Business, Entrepreneurship, and Non-Profit Management